4.21.2013

Hoshina Utau of Shugo Chara Cosplay

I know I've posted something like this before, but I just have so many rants about this cosplay. First of all, maybe I'm regretting the fact that I even cosplayed her even though I really like her character. It's just because our personalities don't match and I think I'm not suitable to cosplay her. Second, is that my circle lenses are fail!! They are pink, but they're supposed to be violet. (I remember saying this in my past topic). I'm really careful when it comes to details that's why it made me dissapointed that I don't even have the correct lenses. And lastly, even though our personalities don't match, I know that I can just act like her but I just can't get the right poses and I end up smiling like an idiot in most of the pictures.

Like in this picture:

Like, what is this?! What is that kind, idiotic smile?!

Hahaha I don't even know what I'm doing here. All the shots were wonderfully taken by the photographers, and I end up ruining it. -_- It's not like I did this on purpose, I really don't know what to do at that time cos I wasn't mentally prepared. D:

Hmm. Maybe this shot is a little bit okay cos my face isn't really showing. Haha

It's not that I hated cosplaying Utau, I was really happy being able to portray her. The thing I'm not happy about, is that I didn't portray her character accurately. Maybe I'll recos her soon. :D

Posted this picture cos this is the only shot that looked like I'm really portraying Utau's chacracter. XD

Anyway, I'm really sorry for ranting this much just because I have so many dissapointments in cosplaying Utau. Forgive me TT^TT I just want to give her justice. But I certainly promise to recos her soon and I'll make sure that it'll be much better.

Go-gomen ne Utau-chan!~ TT^TT

Hahahaha Utau-chan kawaii ne~ <3




No comments:

Post a Comment