4.18.2013

New Kicks

I mean, who doesn't looovveee Dr. Martens?

I know I do.

I've always wanted one, but we all know that the price is friggin' high. I also saw many imitations of it but they are still very expensive. But it so happens that me, with my sister, grandma, auntie and cousin went to SM Manila to watch "It takes a Man and a Woman" starring Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz yesterday.

After finishing the movie, we strolled around for a while and saw a 50% sale banner on a shoe store. I saw something that I liked but unfortunately, nothing fits me. Good thing is that, my grandma decided for us to look for more cheap but nice shoes at the department store. While looking around, my sister, Millicent Solon, spotted the shoes that I've alwaaaaays longed for! 


Do they look like Dr. Martens or what?

I'm one lucky gal to find this gorgeous and I'm definitely buying it! Or let my grandma, buy it.

And luckily, it's soooo cheap. It only cost us 800Php! Which is like, you can only buy Dr. Martens if you add another zero. They also come in two other colors which is black and orange, and they also have the floral patterned one.

I took so many pictures cos I'm really happy to get this rare find. <3

Oh, and if you're curious about the brand, don't ask me cos I don't know either. Haha! But really, no kidding, it doesn't even have a brand mark anywhere the shoe, nor the box. So I suggest, if you also want one and if you're a Filipino, just look for it at any SM Department store. ;)

Although, I'm a little bit hesitant in sharing this to all of you cos I want this all for myself . Bwahahahahaha



-----------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment