4.20.2013

Anime theme songs

Me with my sis

Hahaha just saw this funny pic on Facebook. This is just SO true. :D

Whenever I watch a new anime, I always find their opening theme songs catchy and I just can't help memorizing the lyrics. It is true that sometimes I search for the lyrics on the internet, but most of the time I end up memorizing it because I don't fast-forward the opening theme song instead I sing together with it.



One of the opening theme song that I immediately memorized right after watching and listening it is "Catch you, catch me" of Cardcaptor Sakura. The music is so catchy and the lyrics were easy to memorize even though I don't understand most of it. Haha. :D But my favorite was "Sakura Kiss" of Ouran High School Host Club since it is the opening theme song of my favorite anime. XD

Hikaru! <3 >///////<

I don't really care if I can't understand the lyrics as long as I can sing it. Maybe one day I'd enroll in Nihongo Lessons just for the sake of understanding the lyrics (and maybe for the sake of translating raw updated manga chapters myself haha).


No comments:

Post a Comment