4.15.2013

Cosplay~

I hardly ever post, since I use my free time to read manga.

So while I'm reading manga, we're gonna talk about Cosplay!

If you don't know what cosplay is, then you can get out of my blog. Now.

Nah, just kidding. :D

For those who don't know what cosplay is, search it on Google since I don't have the time explaining it to you guys.

As for me, I started cosplaying last April 10, 2010. But I've only had two cosplays and one original character since I'm not really rich to be spending money on costumes and stuffs.

Megurine Luka Sandplay Singing of the Dragon (Vocaloid)

My favorite picture of me cosplaying Luka. ;)

Hoshina Utau (Shugo Chara)

Close up~

Although I'm really happy that I was able to cosplay these two amazing characters, I'm still not really satisfied with how I portrayed them. :( On Luka, my CL are pink but they're supposed to be blue. And on most pictures, I look very uncomfortable and smiling like an idiot since my costume is a little bit misfitted. On Utau, my CL are pink but they're supposed to be violet. And on the pictures, I always smiled sweetly instead of giving a face that looks cool (since Utau doesn't smile a lot and she is kind of the antagonist).

So I have not yet given justice to these characters, and I hope to recos them again in a much better way.

Right now, I'm planning to cosplay with my sis (http://millicentsolon.blogspot.com/) on the 3rd Fantasy Quest this coming August. So we've got very little time to save money, but we're definitely not backing up since we've always wanted to cosplay again.


<3 <3 <3



No comments:

Post a Comment