2.12.2013

JS Promenade 2013


So, last night was our last prom. </3

Being a Senior in high school, every moment of occasions like this should be cherished since it would be our last one. :(

Anyway, I thought this would be a boring one 'cos last year, I only get to do three dances but this time I even lost count on how many dances I did. Lol.

But what really made me happy was:

MY CRUSH WAS MY FIRST DAAAANCE!! <3


He went to our table and asked for my hand. At first, I stared at him blankly thinking that it was a dream. But it wasn't so, I grabbed his arm and we danced. <3 <3 <3

This was like an advanced Valentines gift to me!!

But the downside was, my friends only asked him to do this as a favor since it would be our last prom.:( Even so, I was so happy that I can die now. XD

When we were dancing, I can't even hide the humongous smile I was making. But hey, who wouldn't be happy if their crush asked them to dance?! (even though he was kind of forced to do this)

And what made it even awesome was that I found out that he was really sweet, charming and his voice was child-like. XD

It was my first time talking to him, so I wish we would be friends after this. :D

So, never mind the other dances. Lol just kiddin'. I want to thank all the people who asked me to dance, since you all became a part of my last JS Prom. :)

But there's also one thing that I would never forget.

My last dance was my best friend's crush.

Okay, so he was my ex-crush, so I asked my other friend to ask him if it was okay to dance me 'cos I want to be able to have even a bit of memory with him. And so, he said yes.

My best friend was like, raging. XD I know deep inside she was hurt, but hey, is her crush more important than her best friend? Hahaha, but I know I was the one in the wrong. Sorry. :*

So this other friend saw that my best friend was a bit dissapointed so he grabbed MY crush and let him dance with my best friend. He said that it would be a fair square. Lol wtf.

Even if our last dances were kind of mixed up, it was okay for me since she's my best friend. But still, FUUUUUU-. Hahahaha. Jk. :* I was still happy 'cos he was my first dance anyway. <3

And so, the night ended.

The end. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment