4.20.2013

One Piece

To think that even though I've known One Piece since forever, but I'm only starting to read the manga now?! Now that it has more than 700 chapters?! Ugh. My life is overrr. I want to be updated so I won't be left behind. :(


I've watched some episodes of One Piece since I was a child and I liked it, but I was a super shoujo fan back then that's why I preferred to read manga and watch anime that falls under the shoujo category. Only now that I began being interested in reading shounen and since One Piece is on top of my list when it comes to shounen, I decided to read it first.

Almost died laughing^


I downloaded the first 200 chapters and I hope to finish it within a week. I really enjoyed it cos the story is really cool and it makes you laugh like an idiot. Hahaha. I'm regretting the fact that I never gave the chance to read it back when it has fewer chapters. D: But I won't give up until I'm updated like the others! :D 


And it actually has a new movie, and it's available here in our cinemas! But sad to say, I won't be able to watch it yet cos I won't get the story at all. *gotta be patient* DX



No comments:

Post a Comment