10.08.2012

A new chapter

So this is my first post...

And I don't even know where to start with. ~(*A*~)

Anyway, hello! :D

This is me right here. v 



That was taken from a photo shoot in an abandoned building with lots of grafittis. Cool huh? :D

I'm sorry if I look awful there, but I can truly say that the photographer was really awesome! 

I'm a cosplayer* by the way, and I enjoy joining photo shoots 'cause I become so amazed whenever I see my transformations in the photos. XD

So in this blog, expect me to post lots of pictures of myself here (of course, because this is my blog who else's picture would I post here?!) and maybe (maybe) some pictures of me with some other people. 

I'd also post some pictures of where I go, random things or even pictures I don't even own. (don't worry I'm not a poser) What I mean is, sometimes I'm gonna post some of my reviews about mangas, animes or even make-ups. 

Besides pictures, of course I'm also gonna post about my everyday life. Oh, I forgot to tell you, I'm only a fourth year high school student, so mostly my posts are about school.

And right now, I totally have three projects due tomorrow and I'm still here blogging.

But I guess I better end it here.

Bye-a! :D


*For those who doesn't know what a cosplayer is, they are people who dresses up, more like portray, characters from anime, manga or RPGs.


No comments:

Post a Comment